How to root Blu Life One with One Click Root
Blu Life One is an inexpensive Android mobile phone with 5 inch 720p IPS HD display with 294 PPI. This phone has 1.2 GHz quad-core chipset along with 1GB RAM for superior multitasking capability. Blu Life One features 13 MP rear camera which is capable of shooting Full HD video and there is 5 MP front camera for video calling. It is a dual-SIM mobile so you can use two different mobile connections on this mobile phone. The phone has a 2,000 mAh battery. Blu Life One comes with Android 4.2 preinstalled. You can root Blu Life One and get super user access and install custom ROM. Rooting Blu Life One is extremely easy, we will be taking the help of a great tool called One Click Root.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Blu Life One L120 by going to “System settings>About device”.
Warning: Please carefully follow all the steps mentioned in the article. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting and installing Custom ROM will void manufacturer’s warranty.
How to root Blu Life One L120
- Connect the mobile to the computer using the USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Download Blue Life One Rooting tool from this link and extract to your computer.
- Now open the folder and double click on the file RunMe.bat to start the rooting process.
- Follow the on screen information carefully. You will be asked “Please Enter a valid number (1 to x)” then type ”1″ and press enter.
- During the rooting process the phone will reboot several times. Disconnect the phone from the computer when rooting is complete.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted Ble Life One L120. You will see SuperSU in the app drawer. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.