LG is coming back to the tablet segment with the latest LG G Pad 8.3 V500. It is an interesting tablet with powerful internals. LG G Pad 8.3 features high resolution 8.3 inch display with 1920×1200 pixels resolution. The tablet is powered by speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 chipset clocked at 1.7 GHz speed. Beefy Adreno 320 GPU is taking care of gaming and other graphical needs. There is 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory with can be expanded with the help of MicroSD card. LG G Pad 8.3 has 5 MP rear camera capable of shooting Full HD video and there is also a 1.3 MP front facing camera. Massive 4,600 mAh battery is powering the tablet. LG G Pad 8.3 runs Android 4.2.2 with LG skin and enhancements like Knock on, Slide Aside etc.
LG G Pad 8.3 is now available in the stores. In this tutorial we are going to show you how to root LG G Pad 8.3 V500. The rooting process is fairly simple and easy to understand. We will be using the Kingo Android Root for this purpose. You need a Windows computer, a USB cable to root LG G Pad 8.3.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About tablet> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is LG G Pad 8.3 V500 by going to “System settings>About tablet”.
How to root LG G Pad 8.3 V500
- Download LG G Pad 8.3 drivers from this link and install it on your computer.
- Download Kingo Android Root from here and install it on your computer.
- Connect the tablet to computer using USB cable. Make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled.
- Kingo Root will detect the tablet. Now follow the on screen instructions to root LG G Pad 8.3.
This was the guide to root root LG G Pad 8.3 V500. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
No related posts.