Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is latest flagship mobile phone from the Indian manufacturer. The phone has an impressive specification. The front side of the phone is dominated by 720p IPS LCD display. Under the hood there is a 1.2 GHz quad-core Mediatek processor powering the device. The phone has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory along with a microSD card slot. On the rear sie it has impressive 13MP camera which uses Sony’s camera sensor. The camera can record Full HD video at smooth 30 fps. The front camera is impressive too, it has a 5MP resolution for crystal clear video calling. The phone has a 2,000 mAh battery. Micromax Canvas 4 A210 comes preinstalled with Android 4.2.1 operating system with some customizations.
Do you have this phone and want to root Micromax Canvas 4 A210 We are going to show you how to root Micromax Canvas 4 A210. The rooting process is extremely easy, it will take just a few minutes. You need a Windows computer, USB cable and the phone.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About tablet > Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Micrimax Canvas 4 A210 by going to “System settings>About device”.
Warning: Please carefully follow all the steps mentioned in the article. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting and installing Custom ROM will void manufacturer’s warranty.
How to root Canvas 4 A210:
- Connect the mobile to computer using the USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Download Micromax Canvas 4 Rooting tool from this link and extract to your computer.
- Now open the folder and double click on the file RunMe.bat to start the rooting process.
- Follow the on screen information carefully. You will be asked “Please Enter a valid number (1 to x)” then type “1” and press enter.
- During the rooting process the phone will reboot several times. Disconnect the phone from the computer when rooting is complete.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted Micromax Canvas 4. You will see SuperSU in the app drawer. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
No related posts.