Nokia X is one of the most awaited device from Nokia. This is the first mobile phone from Nokia running Android operating system. But instead of running stock or a skinned version of the operating system, Nokia has chosen to take a different approach. This phone is actually running a forked version of Android without Google services. Nokia X has specification of an entry level Android smartphone. It features a 4 inch LCD display with 800×480 pixels resolution. Nokia X is powered by dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play chipset clocked at 1 GHz. It has 512 MB RAM and there is 4 GB internal memory which can be expended by microSD card. It has 3 MP rear camera which is capable of recording 480p video at 30 fps. Nokia X is a Dual SIM phone so it’s possible to use two GSM SIM cards. 1,500 mAh battery is powering the phone.
A few weeks ago Nokia X has been released in many countries. But within this short period of time, Nokia X has been rooted already. It’s also possible to install Google Play and other Google services on the phone. To do this, first you need to root the phone. If you just purchased the phone and planning to root Nokia X to do customizations you will be happy to know that the process is extremely simple. The first step of rooting Nokia X is installing the popular Framaroot one click rooting app on your device. After installing it you can root Nokia X Dual SIM without even using a computer. Sounds simple? Let’s get started.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Nokia X Dual SIM by going to Settings.
How to root Nokia X Dual SIM
- On the phone navigate to “Setting>Security” and select “Unknown sources” option. Now you are ready to sideload applications.
- Connect Nokia X to the internet and download Framaroot apk file from this link and save it on the phone’s internal storage.
- Now install the application on the phone.
- Start Framaroot application and click on “Grandalf”.
- The app will show a message that the phone has been successfully rooted. Now restart the phone.
The phone will be rooted and you will see SuperSU app. Now you can perform all kinds of customization and modification on the phone. So this was the guide to root Nokia X Dual SIM using one click rooting app.