How to root Oppo Find 5 X909 running Android 4.1
Oppo Find 5 was one of the first mobiles to feature 5 inch Full HD 1080p display. Currently it is the flagship device from the Chinese manufacturer. Oppo Find 5 is a premium device; it packs 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 chipset and Adreno 320 GPU. It is 2GB RAM for super smooth multitasking. The mobile phone is available with 16GB or 32GB internal memory, there is no expandable memory option. There is a 13MP rear camera which is capable of shooting Full HD video and HDR stills. Oppo Find 5 came with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Oppo has promised Android 4.2 update for this mobile.
Rooting Oppo Find 5 is extremely easy. You don’t even need a computer to root Oppo Find 5 X909. We shall be using the Framaroot one click rooting tool to root Oppo Find 5 running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) so that it doesn’t turn off in between the process.
- Back up all your important files.
- Make sure the phone model is Oppo Find 5 X909 by going to “System settings>About device” and it is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Warning: Please carefully follow all the steps mentioned in the article. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting and installing Custom ROM will void manufacturer’s warranty.
How to root Oppo Find 5 X909
- Download latest version of Framaroot .apk file from this link and transfer it to the phone’s internal memory.
- Make sure you have enabled installation of app from unknown sources by navigating to “Setting>Security” and then select “Unknown sources” checkbox.
- Open any file manager and go to the location here you have saved the Framaroot .apk file and install it.
- Now open app drawer and start the app called “Framaroot”.
- Click on Gandalf and wait till a success message is shown.
- Reboot the phone.
This was the guide to root Oppo Find 5 using Framaroot. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.