How to root Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 on Android 4.1.2
Samsung Galaxy Core is a mid-range Android smartphone. It has 4.3 inch LCD display with 800×480 pixel resolution. Samsung Galaxy Core is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor accompanied with 1GB RAM. The phone features 5MP rear camera and VGA front camera. There is 8GB internal memory which can be further expanded by microSD card. Samsung Galaxy Core runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. It is possible to root Samsung Galaxy Core and get full control over the phone. The rooting process is very simple, we will be taking help of One Click Root tool to root Samsung Galaxy Core I8260.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it.
- Download Samsung USB drivers from this link and install on your computer. If you have Samsung Kies installed then skip this step.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 by going to “System settings>About device”.
Guide to root Samsung Galaxy Core
- Download One Click Root tool from this link.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Core to computer using USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- Start One Click Root and click “Root Now” to root Samsung Galaxy Core.
Congratulations you have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy Core I8260. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.