Samsung Galaxy Fame is an entry level Android smartphone from the Korean manufacturer. The phone has 3.5 inch display with 320×480 pixel resolution. 1GHz single-core processor is powering the phone. There is 512MB RAM and 4 GB internal memory. Samsung Galaxy Fame has microSD card slot for memory expansion. It has 5MP rear camera and VGA front camera. Samsung Galaxy Fame runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Do you want to root Samsung Galaxy Fame? Yes, it is possible. You can easily root Samsung Galaxy Fame with the help of Motochopper rooting tool. This is the most easiest way to root Samsung Galaxy Fame with just one click. This rooting process works on Samsung Galaxy Fame running latest S6810PXXAME2 firmware.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) so that it doesn’t turn off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it.
- Download Samsung USB drivers from this link and install on your computer. If you have Samsung Kies installed then skip this step.
- Back up all your important files.
- Make sure the phone model is Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810 or GT-S6810P by going to “System settings>About device”.
Warning: Please carefully follow all the steps mentioned in the article. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting and installing Custom ROM will void manufacturer’s warranty.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810 and GT-S6810P
- Download Motochopper from this link and extract on your computer.
- Connect the phone to computer using USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- After extracting the zip file you will get a file called “Run.bat”, double click on the file to start it.
- Approve ADB connection from computer to mobile and follow the on screen instructions to root Samsung Galaxy Fame.
- You may have to try multiple times to successfully root Samsung Galaxy Fame. Reboot the phone once rooting process is complete.
This was the guide to root Samsung Galaxy Fame using Motochopper. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.