Xolo Q700 is an Android smartphone from the Indian phone manufacturer Lava. Xolo Q700 features 4.5 inch qHD OGS IPS display panel. The phone is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Mediatek processor coupled with 1GB RAM. It has 5MP rear camera which has BSI sensor for superior low light photography. Xolo Q700 comes preinstalled with Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system with some customization done by Lava. A 2,400 mAh battery is powering the phone.
It is possible to root Xolo Q700 using the Motochopper one click rooting tool. This is the easiest method to root Xolo Q700. A computer running Windows or Linux or Mac OSX is required for this rooting process.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Xolo Q700 by going to “System settings>About device”.
How to root Xolo Q700
- Download latest version of Motochopper.zip from here and extract it in your computer.
- Download required USB drivers from this link and install it on the computer.
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer using USB cable. Make sure USB debugging is enabled.
- After extracting Motochopper.zip you will get a file named “Run.bat”, right click on this file as administrator. Motochopper will detect the phone and root it. If you are using Linux or Mac OSX then execute “./run.sh” via terminal window.
- Reboot the phone when rooting is complete.
This was the guide to root Xolo Q700 using Motochopper. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
No related posts.