How to Install Android 4.3 based Clean ROM on Nexus 7 2013
Guide to install Android 4.3 based CleanROM on Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi: The new Google Nexus 7 was released just one week ago and here we have the first custom ROM for 2013 Nexus 7 tablet. The Nexus 7 custom ROM is developed by the XDA forum member named scrosler. CleanROM is based on latest Google Stock Jelly Bean 4.3 JSS15J ROM and it is De-Odex as well. If you want to experience stock Android experience and want more control over features, want to more performance from the new Nexus 7 then you should check out CleanROM. This custom ROM is only available for Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi version. Before moving to the tutorial section lets take a look at some of the new features of CleanROM.
Features of Clean ROM for 2013 Nexus 7
- Aroma Installer:
- Launchers: Stock Launcher, Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher
- Browsers: Chrome or AOSP
- Google Apps: Play Store, Chrome, Gmail, Search / Now, YouTube, Talk, Music, Maps, Street View for Maps, PlusOne, Movies and TV, Keep, All Keyboards other than English
- Misc Apps: ES File Explorer, Thinkfree Viewer, AdFree, DropBox, Android Terminal Emulator
- Boot Animations: S4 Google Edition, Stock
- init.d Support!
- ADB as Root!
- Performance and stability that is nothing short of legendary!
Install CleanROM on Nexus 7 2013
- Make sure your tablet has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) and unlocked bootloader and have custom recovery installed.
- It is recommended to back up your apps and data before proceeding to next step.
- Download latest CleanROM for Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi from this link and save it on the computer.
- Connect Nexus 7 to the computer using the USB cable and transfer the Custom ROM file.
- Reboot tablet and enter recovery mode.
- Wipe data and select Factory Reset.
- Install the Nexus 7 custom ROM.
- When the installation is complete reboot the device.
Now you are ready to enjoy Android 4.3 based CleanROM on Nexus 7 2013.