Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini is a newly released affordable Android smartphone. It features a 4.3 inch display with 854×480 resolution with 228 ppi. Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini is powered by dual-core 1.3 GHz Mediatek MT6572 processor coupled with Mali 400 GPU. The phone has 512 MB RAM and there is 4GB ROM. The internal memory can be expanded using Micro SD card. Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini has 5MP rear camera capable of shooting 720P HD video. Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
If you have recently purchased the phone and looking to root Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini you will be happy to know that it is possible to root Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini very easily. The rooting process is very simple you just need to download a .apk file and install an app to root Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini by going to “System settings>About device”.
Root Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini
- Download latest version of Framaroot .apk file from this link and transfer it to the phone’s internal memory.
- Make sure you have enabled installation of application from unknown sources by navigating to “Setting>Security” and then select “Unknown sources” checkbox.
- Open any file manager and go to the location here you have saved the Framaroot .apk file and install it.
- Now open app drawer and start the app called “Framaroot”.
- Click on Boromir or Faramir and wait till a success message is shown.
- Reboot the phone.
That’s all. This was the process to root Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini using Framaroot. Open app drawer and you will see SuperSU app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
No related posts.