ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL is an Android tablet with 10 inch Full HD 1080p display. The tablet is powered by 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel processor coupled with 2 GB RAM. ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 boasts 5 MP rear facing camera and 1.2 MP front camera for video calling. There are dual speakers for surround sound effect. The tablet is available in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory which can be further expanded by microSD card. 6,760 mAh battery is powering the tablet. ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with custom skin by ASUS.
ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 can be rooted using a pre-rooted system image. You need to have some knowledge of ADB and Fastboot to root ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10. Currently it is possible to root ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 running firmware version 4.62. If you have any other firmware version then it will not work.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Download Intel USB drivers from this link and install on your computer.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL by going to “System settings>Tablet”.
- The tablet should be running firmware version 4.62.
How to root ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- Download pre-rooted system image from this link and save it in the directory where you have Fastboot installed. If you have followed our guide then save it in C:\Android-ADB folder.
- Turn off the tablet and turn on it by pressing the Power + Volume Up buttons simultaneously. The tablet will enter Download mode.
- Now connect the tablet to the computer using USB cable.
- On the computer, open command prompt and type this command: fastboot flash system system_4_6_2_root.img.gz
- The tablet will reboot once flashing is complete.
- Download SuperSU app from Google Play Store and install it.
This was the process to root ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
No related posts.