ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 ME301T is an affordable Android tablet with 10 inch display. The tablet is powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 SOC running at 1.3 GHz speed. There is 1 GB RAM for all your multitasking needs. ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 has two cameras; one 5 MP autofocus camera and 1.2 MP front facing camera. The tablet comes with 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded using a micoSD card. ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. ASUS released Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean update for the tablet.
You can easily root ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 using the Motochopper one click rooting tool. The rooting process is simple; you just need a Windows computer and micro USB cable to root ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About tablet > Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the tablet model is ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 ME301T.
Root ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 ME301T
- Download Motochopper from this link and extract on your computer.
- Connect the tablet to computer using USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- After extracting the zip file you will get a file called “Run.bat”, double click on the file to start it.
- Motochopper will identify the tablet. Now follow the on screen instructions to root ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10.
- Reboot the tablet once rooting process is complete.
This was the guide to root ASUS MeMO Pad Smart 10 tablet using Motochopper and Framaroot. Open app drawer and you will see SuperSU app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.