ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T is an interesting Android tablet. With optional keyboard dock, this tablet can become a good laptop replacement. It features 10.1 inch Full HD (1920 x 1200) IPS display. Internally this tablet is powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 SOC clocked at 1.6 GHz. It has 1 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory. There is also a Micro SD card slot for cheap memory expansion. ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T has 8 MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera. This tablet runs Android 4.9 Ice Cream Sandwich. Thankfully ASUS has updated the tablet to Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Are looking for ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T root? You will be happy to know that you can root the tablet easily. With the help of a popular rooting tool “Motochopper” you can root ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T in just single click. But before you proceed to the next step you need to know some information about it. It is only possible to root ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with build number 10.6.1.14.08. If your tablet’s operating system has never build number like 10.6.1.14.10 then, you will not be able to root the tablet. In this case you have to first downgrade to build number 10.6.1.14.08.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the tablet model is ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T by going to “System settings>About tablet”.
How to root ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T
- Download Motochopper from this link and save it on your computer. Extract the contains of the archive.
- Connect the tablet to the computer using USB cable.
- Wait a few minutes until the computer automatically installs appropriate drivers for the tablet.
- Now go back to the folder where you have extracted the Motochopper. Double click on Autoraun.bat file.
- Motochopper will detect the tablet. Follow the on screen instructions to root ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T. Now open app drawer and you will notice SuperSU app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.