HTC One Mini is the smaller sibling of the high end HTC One. It has 4.3 inch 720p SLCD 3 display with 432 ppi. A dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset clocked at 1.4GHz is powering the phone. There is also 1GB RAM for all multitasking needs. HTC One packs impressive Ultrapixel camera which can capture brilliant low light photos. The phone is 16GB internal memory. There is no microSD card slot. HTC one runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with custom Sense 5 skin on top of it.
HTC One mini is currently available in the US from AT&T. The phone will be globally available very soon. You can root HTC One Mini with the help of One Click Root. This is the easiest way to root HTC One Mini. A computer and original micro USB cable are needed to root the phone.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is HTC One Mini by going to “System settings>About phone”.
How to root HTC One Mini:
- Download the Once Click Root from this link.
- Connect HTC One Mini to the computer using the original USB cable. Ensure that USB debugging mode is enabled.
- Run the One Click Root and follow the instructions carefully to root HTC One Mini.
- Disconnect the phone from the computer when rooting process is complete. Now reboot the phone.
This was the guide to root HTC One Mini. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.