How to root Karbonn Titanium S5 running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Karbonn Titanium S5 is an affordable Android smartphone packing large 5 inch display with Qhd 940x560px display. This phone is powered by 1.2GHz Mediatek processor along with Adreno 203 GPU. There is 1GB RAM for smooth multitasking capability and 4GB internal memory which can be extended by microSD card. Karbonn Titanium S5 has 8MP rear camera and 2MP front facing camera. 2,000 mAh battery is there to power the phone. Karbonn Titanium S5 runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. Are you looking to root Karbonn Titanium S5 Then you have reached the right place. Rooting Karbonn Titanium S5 is a fairly easy process, it takes just a few minutes. We will be taking help of one click rooting tool which is the most simplest way to root Karbonn Titanium S5.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) so that it doesn’t turn off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it.
- Install all essential Android USB drivers on PC. Download and install Karbonn drivers from this link.
- Back up all important data before proceeding to the next step.
Warning: Please follow all the steps mentioned in the tutorial carefully. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting voids manufacturer warranty.
Guide to root Karbonn Titanium S5 using one-click tool:
- Download latest version of Framaroot from this link
- Transfer the .apk file to the phone and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, start the app. You will see some exploits among them select “Gandalf Exploit”.
- Now wait some time till Karbonn Titanium S5 gets rooted.
- Restart the phone when the rooting process completes.
Now your Karbonn Titanium S5 will be rooted. This was the easiest way to root Karbonn Titanium S5 using one click tool.