How to root Lenovo A680 on Android 4.2.2
Lenovo A680 is an affordable Android smartphone. Lenovo A680 features 5 inch LCD display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution. The phone is powered by 1.3 GHz quad core Mediatek MT6582 chipset with 1 GB RAM. So you can expect decent performance from the phone. There is 5 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera. This phone comes preinstalled with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system. Lenovo A680 has a 2000 mAh battery and it supports two SIM cards. The phone has 4 GB internal memory and it also has a MicroSD card slot which accepts 32 GB cards.
Are you looking for Lenovo A680 root? You will be glad to know that it is possible to root Lenovo A680. The rooting process in very simple, you just need to download the Vroot rooting software, install it on the computer, connect the phone to the computer and root it. Sounds simple? Let’s start.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the tablet model is Lenovo A680 by going to “System settings>About device”.
How to root Lenovo A680
- Download the Vroot rooting software from this link. It is a Chinese website, you can use Google Translate.
- Install the rooting software on your computer.
- Now connect the phone to the computer using USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on the phone.
- Wait until Windows automatically installs the appropriate drivers.
- Start the rooting software; it will detect the phone and it will show a Green button on the right bottom corner.
- Click on the Green button to root Lenovo A680.
- The phone will reboot once the rooting process is complete.
Once the phone is rebooted, open app drawer and you will see an app called “Kinguser”. If you want, you can install SuperSU app from Google Play Store. To check whether the rooting is successful or not download “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and test it. So this was the guide to root Lenovo A680.