Lenovo Ideatab A1000 is a decent Android tablet from Lenovo. It is very affordable 7 inch tablet. Lenovo Ideatab A1000 offers great value for money. This tablet is powered by Dual-core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz speed. There is 1 GB RAM for better multitasking capability. It has a 7 inch LCD screen with 1024×600 resolution. Lenovo Ideatab A1000 has 8 GB internal memory which can be expanded by using a MicroSD card. It also supports USB OTG functionality so you can easily connect external storage or devices. Lenovo Ideatab A1000 comes loaded with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About tablet > Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the tablet model is Lenovo Ideatab A1000.
Warning: Please carefully follow all the steps mentioned in the article. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting and installing Custom ROM will void manufacturer’s warranty.
How to root Lenovo Ideatab A1000
- Connect the tablet to the computer using original USB cable. Ensure that USB debugiing is enabled.
- Download Lenovo USB driver from this link and install on your computer.
- Download Kingo Android ROOT from this link.
- Start Kingo Android ROOT program and it will detect the tablet.
- Now click on “Root” and the tablet will be rooted.
That’s all! This was the easiest way to root Lenovo Ideatab A1000 using opne click rooting tool. Open app drawer and you will notice SuperSU app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
No related posts.