Lenovo IdeaTab S6000-H is an affordable Android tablet. Inside the tablet there is 1.2 GHz quad-core Mediatek chipset clocked at 1.2 GHz. Lenovo Ideatab S6000-H features 10.1 inch IPS display with 1280×800 resolution. The tablet has 1 GB RAM and comes with 16 and 32 GB internal memory. It has microSD card slot for easy memory expansion. There is a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash. On the front side it has VGA camera which comes handy for quick video calling. Lenovo Ideatab S6000 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with some customization done by Lenovo.
You can easily root Lenovo Ideatab S6000-H using the Framaroot. This is the most easiest way to root the tablet. You don’t even need a computer, rooting can be done from the device itself. Carefully follow the steps mentioned in the guide to root Lenovo Ideatab S6000-H.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About tablet > Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the tablet model is Lenovo Ideatab S6000-H.
Warning: Please carefully follow all the steps mentioned in the article. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting and installing Custom ROM will void manufacturer’s warranty.
How root Lenovo Ideatab S6000-H
- Download latest version of Framaroot .apk file from this link and transfer it to the tablets’s internal memory.
- Make sure you have enabled installation of app from unknown sources by navigating to “Setting>Security” and then select “Unknown sources” checkbox.
- Open any file manager and go to the location here you have saved the Framaroot .apk file and install it.
- Now open app drawer and start the app called “Framaroot”.
- Click on Boromir and wait till a success message is shown.
- Reboot the tablet.
This was the guide to root Lenovo Ideatab S6000-H tablet using Framaroot. Open app drawer and you will see SuperSU app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.