Lenovo Yoga Multimode 10 tablet is an interesting Android tablet with amazing battery life. Lenovo Yoga 10 is a 10.1 inch tablet which is powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8389 processor. The tablet has 1 GB RAM and internal memory is 16 GB. It has microSD card slot so the memory can be expanded. The 10.1 inch LCD display has 1280×800 px resolution. Lenovo Yoga 10 tablet features 5 MP rear camera and 1.6 MP front camera. The most interesting thing about this tablet is the battery life. This tablet can last up to 18 hours on a single charge. Lenovo Yoga Multimode 10 tablet runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with custom Lenovo skin on top of that.
The popular Framaroot one click rooting tool can root Lenovo Yoga Multimode 10 tablet. You can root the tablet on the device itself; no computer is required. After rooting Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 you will be able to gain super user permission and can modify the tablet according to your requirements.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the tablet model is Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 by going to “System settings>About device”.
- Enable app installation from unknown sources by navigating to “Setting>Security” and select “Unknown sources” option.
How to root Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10
- Download the latest Framaroot apk from this link.
- If you have downloaded the Framaroot apk file on the computer first, then transfer it to the tablet and install it. Or if you have downloaded the file on the tablet then start installing the app.
- Now start Framaroot app and select Barahir.
- A message will pop up saying that the rooting is successful.
- Reboot the tablet.
This was the guide to root Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.