Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 is an entry level Android smartphone from the Korean manufacturer. The phone is also known as Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 X GT-7560M in certain markets. The phone packs decent specification for its price. It comes with a large 4 inch LCD screen with 800×480 pixel resolution. Under the hood the phone is powered by 1 GHz single core processor coupled with 768 MB RAM. Samsung Galaxy Trend features 5 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera. It has 4 GB internal memory which can be expanded with the help of microSD card. Samsung Galaxy Trend comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. There is a 1,500 mAh battery powering the phone.
Are you looking to root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560? The rooting process is extremely easy. You just need to download a one click rooting tool to root Samsung Galaxy Trend.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 or Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 X GT-S7560M by going to “System settings>About device”. This rooting process is not for Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos S7392. Please follow this guide to root Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos GT-S7392.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560
- Download 1ClickRoot tool from this link and extract the archive on your computer.
- Connect the mobile phone to the computer using the original USB cable. Ensue that USB Debugging mode is enabled.
- Now start the 1ClickRoot.exe and click on the “Root” button.
- The rooting process will start, the phone will reboot once it is complete.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Trend GT-S7560 rooting tool from this link.
- Extract the zip file and you will get Odin, CWM recovery and CWM-Superuser-3.1.3.
- First flash the CWM recovery using Odin.
- After that reboot the phone and enter recovery mode and flash CWM-Superuser-3.1.3 file.
This was the guide to root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.