How to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802/C6806/C6833
Sony entered the phablet segment with their latest Sony Xperia Z Ultra. It has a huge 6.4 inch Full HD Triluminos display for brilliant viewing experience. Sony Xperia Z Ultra is one of the first device in the market to pack powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.2 Ghz. The phone has 2GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory which can be expanded using a MicroSD card. Sony Xperia Z Ultra is a dust proof and waterproof device. It has 8 MP rear camera without flash and there is a 2MP front camera as well foe video calling. Sony Xperia Z Ultra runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with custom Sony user interface. The phablet is powered by 3050 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia Z Ultra has been successfully rooted. Now you can easily root Sony Xperia Z Ultra and gain super user permission to take control over your device. To root Sony Xperia Z Ultra we need a computer running Windows and the original USB cable. The rooting process the pretty simple. We will be using the one click rooting tool to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
- Make sure that the tablet has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it.
- Back up all your important data and files.
- Make sure the phone model is Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802/C6806/C6833 by going to “System settings>About phone”.
Root Sony Xperia Z Ulta with One Click Rooting tool
- Download the One Click rooting package from this link and extract to your computer.
- Now connect the phone to the computer using the original USB cable. Ensure that USB debugging mode is enabled.
- Go back to the folder where you have extracted the rooting package. Start the rooting too and carefully follow one screen instructions.
- Once the phone is rooted, disconnect it from the computer.
This was the guide to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra. Open application drawer and you will find “SuperSU” app. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.