XOLO Play T1000 is a new gaming phone from the Indian mobile company Lava. It is an affordable Android gaming phone powered by 1.5GHz Nvidia Tegra 3 chipset coupled with 1GB RAM for a superior gaming experience. It features 4.7 inch 720p HD display with OGS technology. There is 8MP rear camera capable of shooting Full HD 1080p videos and there is a 2MP front camera for video calling. A 2,000 mAh battery is powering the device. XOLO Play T1000 comes with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean preinstalled. It is possible to root XOLO Play T1000. The process is fairly simple, it requires a windows computer and USB cable.
Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (40-50% minimum) so that it doesn’t turn off in between the process. Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. Install all essential Android USB drivers on PC. Download Android USB drivers from this link. XOLO Play T1000 should be running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean stock ROM.
Warning: Please follow all the steps mentioned in the tutorial carefully. We are not responsible if anything bad happens to your device. Rooting voids manufacturer warranty.
Guide to root XOLO Play T1000:
- Download and install Android USB drivers on your computer.
- Download MotoChopper from this link.
- Connect the phone to computer using USB cable. Once the phone is connected it will show a notification that USB Debugging is connected.
- Extract the MotoChopper and you will find a file named run.bat
- Double click on run.bat. A pop up notification screen will appear, grand the permission and rooting process will start.
- Phone will automatically reboot once rooting is complete. Open SuperSU application and update binary.
Congratulations your XOLO Play T1000 is now rooted.