Update: A newer leaked Android 4.3 ROM N7100XXUEMJ2 available for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Samsung started testing Android 4.3 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The official update is due in sometime around November and December this year. An early test firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been leaked recently. The test Android 4.3 firmware N7100XXUEMI6 be installed on Galaxy Note 2 using the Odin tool. The firmware is at a very early stage, it contains many useful enhancements like updated Samsung Knox security, new Galaxy S4 like Gallery, Music Player, Video Player, tabbed settings panel, new notification panel, lockscreen widgets and much more. Wi-Fi, Data, Bluetooth and everything else is working fine. Some users have reported improved performance. But keep in mind that this is a test firmware so it may contain some bugs.
Model: GT-N7100 Country: Open Europe Version: Android 4.3 Changelist: 1750609 Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000 Product Code: OXA PDA: N7100XXUEMI6 CSC: N7100OXAEMI6 MODEM: N7100XXUEMI6 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 firmware can be flashed on the device easily with the help of popular Odin tool. You just need to download the flashable Note 2 Android 4.3 ROM package. All data stored on the phone will be deleted after updating to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. So it is strongly recommended to make backup of all important data using some tools like Titanium backup.
- Make sure that the phone has adequate charge (50% minimum) so that it doesn’t get turned off in between the process.
- Enable USB debugging by going to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Settings>About device> Build number” and tap on Build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Download Samsung USB drivers from this link and install on your computer. If you have Samsung Kies installed then skip this step.
- Back up all your important data and files. All data stored on the internal memory card will be deleted.
- Make sure the phone model is Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 by going to “System settings>About device”
How to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 leaked ROM N7100XXUEMI6
- Download the Android 4.3 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from any of these links: Google Drive | Mega | 4shared
- Extract the archive using this password: wagnervaz. You will get the firmware file “AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar” and “Odin3 v3.09.exe”.
- Now double click on Odin3 v3.09.exe and start it.
- Turn off the phone and restart it in download mode by pressing Home+ Power+ Volume down buttons simultaneously. Once the phone is in download it, connect it to the computer using USB cable.
- Wait some time until Odin detects the phone and shows blue sign.
- On the Odin window, click on the AP button and select the “AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N7100XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_BY_WVAZ_DINK.tar” file.
- Ensure that Re-Partition is unchecked.
- Now click on the Start button to flash the firmware. It will take some time to complete the process.
- The phone will reboot once the flashing is complete. You may experience some issues like bootloop etc. So it is recommended to perform wipe/factory reset.
- Turn off the phone and reboot it in recovery mode by pressing Home+ Power+ Volume up buttons simultaneously. Once you are in recovery mode select wipe/factory reset option. This will delete all data and files from the internal SD card.
- Now reboot the phone.
That’s all! This was the guide to install leaked Android 4.3 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 2. If you face any problem updating Note 2 to stock Android 4.3 leaked firmware, then leave your queries in the comment section. If you want to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 after updating to Android 4.3 then follow this guide.